Masterworks consists of invited presentations highlighting case studies of successful industrial applications of high performance computing.
This year, Masterworks is collaborating with the Council on Competitiveness (http://www.compete.org/hpc/annual_hpc.asp) to identify industry speakers from global corporations who will discuss complex, real-world problems that demand high performance computing solutions. Masterworks will tap into the expanding use of HPC to drive innovation and productivity, a critical part of the Council’'s work for the past three years. Presentations will highlight novel and innovative ways of applying advanced-computing, communications and storage technologies to achieve the breakthroughs needed to capture and ensure a competitive advantage.
The list of companies participating include:
- Allstate Insurance  • American Museum of Natural History
- BAE Systems • BMW
- Chevron • Chrysler LLC
- D. E. Shaw Research • DreamWorks Animation
- EFILM, LLC • Fedex
- General Motors • MSC Software
- PING Golf • Pioneer Hi-Bred International
- Pratt & Whitney • Walmart
- Whirlpool Corp. • The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- The Nasdaq
Stock Market, Inc.